Compensation Review Form
Run an effective employee compensation process in less time with better communication.
We hold a meeting every year to review employees' work performance and determine their compensation. Three weeks before the scheduled annual meeting, we send out our form for them to complete to be reviewed by our leadership team (the Compensation Committee). This includes reviewing all of their submissions from supervisors regarding employee performance and any feedback they may have received during quarterly meetings with each supervisor.
This form helps achieve the following:
- Minimize time investment on behalf of the employee
- Provides a clear and concise way to identify gaps in employee compensation
- Offers an opportunity for employees to give feedback on their work and the company
- Allows for full disclosure on all factors that go into the comp decision, including input from the supervisor
- Establish better company culture by providing information necessary for improving the work environment